seeking 2.6.24 kernel testers

hey,
 We have a kernel security update prepared for etch/2.6.24 that contains a
significant amount of arch-specific code changes. We are looking for
pre-release testers - particularly those running alpha, sparc and s390
hardware. (mips is interesting as well, but those builds are delayed).

I've staged the upload here:
  deb http://kernel.debian.net/debian etch-proposed-security-updates main

This package should install fine in a lenny/sid environment as well -
you don't have to be using etch.

If you are interested in participating, please upgrade your system and
send me	an e-mail (off-list please) about which	flavor you are
testing. Thanks!

--
dann frazier