[Lenny] linux-image-2.6.26-1-openvz-amd64 kernel panic on boot

Hello,

I just installed lenny on a new server (dell poweredge 2950) and wanted to use the debian openvz kernel... Unfortunately, I'm just unable to boot the server on it.
Poking on google, I found someone with exactly the same problem:
http://fixunix.com/debian/548482-bug-503097-linux-image-2-6-26-1-openvz-amd64-kernel-panic.html

As nobody answer to him, I'm trying to find some things in here.

FYI, openvz.org kernel runs nicely (ovzkernel-2.6.18-amd64-smp), but as it's a bit old... we really want to use debian's packages...

Thanks in advance.

C.

--
Cédric Jeanneret                 |  System Administrator
021 619 10 32                    |  Camptocamp SA