Re: Meeting(s) at FOSDEM

On Thu, 05, Feb, 2009 at 12:30:46PM +0000, Steve McIntyre spoke thus..
> >>Apologies for the massive cross-posting, but I'm trying to arrange
> >>some discussions between the various teams, or at least those members
> >>who will be at FOSDEM. Topics I'd like us to talk about include:
> >>
> >> 1. how the d-i daily builds are done and distributed
> >> 2. how the needs of the kernel d-i teams can better be reconciled
> >>
> >>I'm guessing that quite a number of people may be interested in these,
> >>and in other topics. Is there anything else I'm missing that you would
> >>like to discuss?
> >>
> >>Then: when and where would be a good time to meet up?
>
> Hello? Anyone?

Hi,

I agree that it'd be a good idea to meet up and I'll make sure I'm there
wearing my ftpteam hat (note, not ftpmaster so I can't finally agree to
anything, but I'm willing to put any work in on the ftp side which is
needed).

I'm around all weekend up until Sunday afternoon at about 3, so whatever
works for everyone else will be fine by me.

Cheers,

Mark

--
Mark Hymers <mhy at debian dot org>

"'I regret nothing?'  That's not a song, that's an idiots charter."
     Andy Hamilton, Old Harry's Game