2.6.26-13 upload

hey,
 We have various fixes queued up for -13 and, from talking to Otavio,
it looks like we have a short window (~1 day) to do another kernel
upload w/o delaying d-i.

 In addition to the currently queued fixes, there are a couple more
fixes I have queued from Moritz, one or two more local DoS security
issues, and a regression fix for a missing rtc interface on ia64. I
can get those committed today.

 Is the kernel team ok with an upload tomorrow? Bastian: would you
have time to do it? I can fill in if you don't. If we have consensus,
I can notify -boot/-release of our plans.

--
dann frazier