[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Bug#508108: Reopening, bug not fixed in 2.6.26-12

On Mon, Jan 05, 2009 at 07:01:17AM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Quoting Jurij Smakov (jurij@wooyd.org):
> > Please enable them for the next upload (which will hopefully make it 
> > into lenny).
> If we want to release lenny some day, maybe not. D-I RC2 was delayed
> partly because of -12. Now that everything is in place for a release
> to happen (including the D-I RM back from holidays), I'm not sure that
> another delay is really welcome.
> Could we document that issue in the errata?

..and perhaps we can queue it up for r1? Can someone test a snapshot
build if I prepare one to make sure our fix is correct?

dann frazier

Reply to: