2.6.28-1~experimental

Just pulled your version of 2.6.28, built and installed, and wanted to let y'all know it's a great kernel (been running it since it came out). Ext4 is working well for me so far, I don't need madwifi anymore because ath5k is built in, the list goes on. You'll want to pick up the beta nvidia-180.17 driver (http://www.nvidia.com/object/linux_display_amd64_180.17.html) to go with it. Works great for me (Amd-64 dual, nvidia 8600 gs). I found a bug in cpufreq_ondemand.c and the author fixed it; that patch is worth adding ASAP for people running niced processes.

  Mail me directly if you want; I'm not on any mailing lists.

Cheers,

JB