Scheduling linux-2.6 2.6.26-4

Hi folks

I intend to upload linux-2.6 2.6.26-4 tomorrow after the current ones
was (hopefully) synced to Lenny.

This upload includes several fixes:
- 2.6.26.3
- VServer for some additional arches to catch up to the list of
  supported arches in Etch.
- Some Xen and OpenVZ fixes, including a RC bug.

After that, I schedule another upload of linux-latest-2.6 to pick the
new images and get anything installable again. And also an upload for
linux-modules-extra-2.6 to pick up the new images.

linux-latest-2.6 should migrate rather fast to reduce the
uninstallability in Lenny again. The rest can follow later.

Bastian

--
Bones: "The man's DEAD, Jim!"