Intel igb (new gigabit card) module

Hi all,

I would be very happy if you could take a look at merging
http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux-2.6.git;a=commit;h=9d5c824399dea881779d78a6c147288bf2dccb6b
into the stable tree.  I haven't tried that patch directly, but I have
built the tarball intel distributes at
http://downloadmirror.intel.com/13663/eng/igb-1.2.22.tar.gz against
2.6.18, and it builds and works without a problem (well, some checksum
offload issues in connection with Xen, but ethtool can solve those)

Thanks,

 p.s.: please cc me on replies - I read the list through gmane, and I
 may very well miss replies if I'm not in the cc list.