Re: pending ABI changes

On Sun, 2008-09-21 at 00:14 +0200, Bastian Blank wrote:

> 2. The suse xen patch
> It works now up to a level I consider this a valid option. It changes
> the ABI of the image completely.

Thanks for this Bastian, I'm running it now in my domain 0, looks good!

FYI I filed #500175 with a patch to fix nvidia driver against this
kernel. I suspect we'll see a lot of dupes of that one, at least we did
in the past when this changed in the regular kernels.

Ian.
--
Ian Campbell

"Why are we importing all these highbrow plays like `Amadeus'?  I could
have told you Mozart was a jerk for nothing."
		-- Ian Shoales