Re: Upstream patch to fix Xen virtual framebuffer

On Thu, 2008-08-21 at 10:03 +0200, Bastian Blank wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 07:11:31AM +0100, Ian Campbell wrote:
> > A fix (http://marc.info/?l=linux-kernel&m=121925882522748&w=2) has been
> > submitted and is currently between akpm and Linus once it is committed I
> > intend to add it to the Debian kernel. Hopefully it will find it's way
> > into a subsequent stable update at some point but I don't want to wait
> > for that right now.
>
> A reason why you can't use the stable kernel updates?

I wasn't sure how long they would be in coming -- I could wait if that
is preferred but it makes it hard to work on graphical installer for Xen
in the meantime (which I'm not sure could go in now anyway so perhaps
it's a moot point)

Ian.

--
Ian Campbell

A diplomat's life consists of three things: protocol, Geritol, and
alcohol.
		-- Adlai Stevenson