m68k work

Howdy!

Christian is going on travel so I'm hoping to add some m68k patches so
we can build with the same compiler as all the other archs. Especially
since gcc-3.3 isn't in sid for m68k any more.

I believe this is an abi change, but Christian said he didn't think
there was going to be any more 2.6.25 releases so now would be a good
time.

Is this going to be a problem? If not, I'll try to get started.

Thanks,

Stephen

<stephen@marenka.net>