Re: 2.6.25-6 urgent release

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 12:19:33AM +0200, maximilian attems wrote:
> latest stable release is long awaited for testing,
> thus upload with high urgency this night.

I don't see a security problem which forces immediate action, which may
also varant the priority setting. Also common sense is to warn at least
one day before.

> thanks waldi for alpha fix!

I decided to remove this again.

Bastian

--
If some day we are defeated, well, war has its fortunes, good and bad.
		-- Commander Kor, "Errand of Mercy", stardate 3201.7