Kernel patches to support direct load of bzImage under Xen

Hi,

I'd like to enquire about the possibility of the patches filed in
#473645 being applied to the Debian kernel packages.

The bug report was closed and had the patch tag removed. However I think
this was a misunderstanding since one the patches ("v2.08") directly