ebtable problem sparc

Hi all

I would like to use the broute table on my sparc station (sid sparc64), but when I try to use it, I got this error message :
The kernel doesn't support the ebtables 'filter' table.

kernel 2.6.24-1-sparc64 from the repository

I did the test with a debian sid on a x86 computer without any problem

"cat /boot/config-2.6.24-1-sparc64| grep EBT" gives me :
CONFIG_BRIDGE_NF_EBTABLES=m
CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_BROUTE=m
CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_T_FILTER=m
CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_T_NAT=m
CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_802_3=m
CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_AMONG=m
CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_ARP=m
CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_IP=m
CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_LIMIT=m
CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_MARK=m
CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_PKTTYPE=m
CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_STP=m
CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_VLAN=m
CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_ARPREPLY=m
CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_DNAT=m
CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_MARK_T=m
CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_REDIRECT=m
CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_SNAT=m
CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_LOG=m
CONFIG_BRIDGE_EBT_ULOG=m

I also try to manually load the modules with modprobe, but even if modules load fine, the problem persist :
The kernel doesn't support the ebtables 'filter' table.

Can anyone help me correcting this problem?

thanks a lot

Ben