Re: Split modules packages

On Sat, 2008-02-23 at 13:22 +0100, Bastian Blank wrote:
> - xen. At least until Xen is able to load bzImage.

Upstream have queued some patches of mine in x86.git#mm which make this
possible, I'd expect that baring any problems they will be in
2.6.26.(too late for 2.6.25 I think). I have a matching Xen domain
builder patch as well which I'll submit once the patches hit a -mm
release or similar.

I'm actually building trunk/2.6.25 packages with the patches (trivially)
backported for my own use trying to make di work nicely in a Xen domU --
I'd be happy to send you the diff if you want it, there's pretty much
nothing to it.

Ian.
--
Ian Campbell

There is a natural hootchy-kootchy to a goldfish.
		-- Walt Disney