Re: D-I Etch+1/2 kernel selection (was: Beta1 missing decisions and possible timeline)

Quoting Frans Pop (elendil@planet.nl):

> Sorry for the long explanation below, but I really want people to understand
> what is happening and why so we are agreed on this implementation and don't
> have nasty surprises after the point release.

Your mail (which I read carefully) requires ACK from several people.

You maybe want to target these people specifically with specific
questions, in order to be sure to get the quick answers you need.

Apart from that minor suggestion, kudos for that work. I'm pretty much
ignorant with the involved issues and therefore won't care commenting
in the details but, as often, I'm impressed..:-)