Re: HighPoint- GPL Licensed Controller wants To be IncludeInDebian Distribution

On Fri, Feb 01, 2008 at 09:48:42AM -0800, May Hwang wrote:
> http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/jejb/scsi-misc-2.6.git;a=tree;f=dr
> ivers/scsi;h=03a18a7adc45ab39658ac83cf90e56e43598ee3e;hb=HEAD.

i know if you followed the link to the kernel svn change,
you would have seen that the commit was directly taken out of git.

> Meanwhile, I really would like to know more about the "back porting" our GPL
> driver into current stable Debian distribution?
>
> I'm sorry, What is snapshot sid builds?

please read the docs you are pointed to
-> wiki.debian.org/DebianKernel
there you have the sid daily builds,
it would be really appreciated that you test boot
such a kernel and show us dmesg.

weekend starting, best regards

--
maks