RE: HighPoint- GPL Licensed Controller wants To be IncludeInDebian Distribution

Dear Maks,

Thanks! Is this the first time you head about HighPoint? We used to only
offer Cost effective RAID controller or if refer to Linux community these
are the Fake RAID category.

My SI customer suggest we should educate Linux distributions or ask advice
from Linux distribution developer where can we update our hardware RAID
product information, it kind of letting Linux community knows HighPoint
products now its GPL licensed and it is hardware RAID controller.

Any ideas?

Best Regards,

May Hwang

HighPoint Technologies,Inc.

Tel:408-240-6118/6112
Fax-408-942-5800

www.highpoint-tech.com
www.hptmac.com

Distribution Partners: ASI, BellMicro, D&H, Malabs
"RocketRAID - Terabyte Storage Technologies"