Re: 2.6.23 upload to p-u

* dann frazier <dannf@debian.org> [2008-01-10 23:08]:
> I plan to upload the first linux-2.6.23 for etchnahalf this coming
> Sunday. The changes I have in mind before then are:

I'm a bit surprised since I haven't seen any discussion about this on
debian-kernel recently.  I'd like to enable some options in the
etchnahalf kernel that are currently not enabled in sid's 2.6.23
(because they'd change the ABI).  Can I make changes directly to
dists/etch/linux-2.6.23 or will that make your merges too complicated?

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/