openais and redhat-cluster

Dear Debian kernel maintainers,

I've put the source of an updated openais (0.82) here:

git://git.debian.org/git/users/agx/redhat-cluster/openais.git
http://git.debian.org/?p=users/agx/redhat-cluster/openais.git;a=summary

please consider uploading a new package.

BTW what is the current status of the redhat-cluster suite? In #421816
Frederik says the debian kernel team will take care of everything gfs2
releated but I don't see much progress in svn - I didn't see any recent
response to any bugreports of redhat-cluster either. Can I help out in
any way so we get nice cluster support in lenny? We already built some
rough edged packages based on current redhat-cluster cvs.

Cheers,
 -- Guido