Re: Firmwares left

Hi,

On Tuesday 25 September 2007 21:08, Frederik Schueler wrote:
> As for the rest: our priority is free software, who cares about users?

I guess you're serious with the rest of this email, but not with this part.
Are you?

regards,
	Holger

P.S.: After writing this, I thought, "he's sarcastic". So I read your mail
again. And/but with the last sentence being "And for those affected by this
driver carnage: I feel with you, a couple of boxes I take care of are going
to need new NICs." I really don't know, so I ask.