Re: [stable] kernel upload to p-u

dann frazier wrote:
hey,
 I think we're nearly ready for a kernel upload to proposed-updates.
Here's the current list of changes queued for a stable upload.

Can you please consider fixing #317258 again? It's only about PCI ID mappings that got lost while splitting the megaraid and megaraid_mbox drivers. At one point this bug got fixed, but it was reverted later on, no idea why?

A lot of the Debian machines at my work use these NetRAID cards and it's silly to have to keep repeating that it will be fixed in some undefined future while the fix is small and harmless...

Cheers

Luk