Re: Applying vserver patch to ixp4xx kernels

* jmdk <jmdk@aokks.org> [2007-08-03 15:39]:
> I am not sure this is the correct list, but I have successfully
> compiled and briefly tested ixp4xx kernels with the vserver patch
> from both the 2.6.18 and 2.6.21 source trees, and would like to know
> if it is possible to get such a kernel build automatically, as it is
> the case for other architectures?
>
> I guess it was not the case so far because of the lack of an arm
> util-vserver package

No, the reason is that we build natively and our current build
hardware is not terribly fast, definitely not fast enough to multiply
the number of images we build.  It already takes about 2 days with the
current number of ARM images being built.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/