xen 3.1.0 + patches for 2.6.18-4

Hello,
I#ve the problem that I need xen 3.1.0 but the binaries as welll as the
sources from xensource.com doesn't contain the patches required for booting
my machine 8for instacne IDE controller JMB363). The xen kernel in debian 4.0
(etch) will boot -the required patches are applied - but has only xen 3.0.3.

I'm asking if you have already xen 3.1.0 deb-packages or could you please so
kind to help me to patch xen-3.1.0 in order to get it booting on my machine.
kind regards,
Oliver