vserver sparc64

Guys,

A quick question...
I'm currently using the vserver sparc64 kernel.
I've bought a sound blaster USB unit for this machine (Ultra-10)
But the snd-usb-audio driver is not enabled in this kernel.

The question I need answered is, How/Where do I find the sources
to build a custom version of the vserver-sparc64 kernel or a
version where I can just build the required modules for vserver-sparc?

I've downloaded the 2.6.18 source, but it doesn't seem to have the
vserver patches. and the vserver-sparc64 source package doesn't appear
to contain the linux source code.

Cheers in advance

Jan.

now.