Re: linux-2.6 build problems due to kernel-package

On Mon, 8 Jan 2007 22:38:46 +0100, Frederik Schueler <fs@debian.org> said:

> Hello, Looking at what happened to the last 2.6.20rc4 snapshots -
> build logs are here:

> http://stats.buildserver.net/build.php?arch=&pkg=linux-2.6

> I suggest we get rid of kernel-package in the linux-2.6 build
> process ASAP, because it keeps breaking linux-2.6 builds on most if
> not every upstream release(-candidate).

        If it is indeed kernel-package that is breaking at every
 upstream release, can you mention the bug numbers associated with the
 breakages?

        It is not at all apparent to me that kernel-package is as
 buggy as it would appear from the tone above. For example, what is
 the current problem with k-p, in your view?

    manoj
--
When the game-master smiles, it's already too late.