Re: linux-2.6_2.6.24~rc5-1~experimental.1~snapshot.9974 FTBFS on mips due to advansys

On Thu, Dec 27, 2007 at 08:24:48PM +0100, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> * Florian Lohoff <flo@rfc822.org> [2007-12-23 10:11]:
> >   SYSMAP  .tmp_System.map
> > objcopy -O elf32-tradbigmips  --remove-section=.reginfo vmlinux vmlinux.32
> >   Building modules, stage 2.
> >   MODPOST 552 modules
> > ERROR: "free_dma" [drivers/scsi/advansys.ko] undefined!
> > make[5]: *** [__modpost] Error 1
>
> I still cannot reproduce this myself, but I've disabled the module on
> mips.

Are you building the whole package with all kernels ? It fails for me on
the ip32 kernel. I can send you the full sbuild output - Its in a
unmodified sid chroot with the package source mentioned.

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff                  flo@rfc822.org             +49-171-2280134
	Those who would give up a little freedom to get a little