Re: I need your help!

Dmitry wrote:
Hello guys, i need get best perfomance from my old PC, I need compil kernel for my PC once, but i dont understand how it`s do. Can you create config for build kernel for my PC? So sorry for my english, i`m from russia. I like linux so mach, but nobody help me :( Can you please create example kernel config 2.6.23 kernel...

<snip>

Dmitry,

I don't think this is right group for that sort of question.
Could be wrong though.
This question has been answered quite often in the Debian user group (not the Debian kernel group).
Ask it again there.

Hugo