Kernel 2.6.22 problem

          Esteemed  Author!
  I tried to use your kernel 2.6.22. It is  the last  version from testing
Lenny. When I stop my computer, it  looks like some restart. It stops and
after 1 second it begins to start again. After 1 second it stops definitely.
It is unpleasant.  I have mainboard Asrock  with  socket 478  and Via
chipset. I thing it is   model P4VM900 or 890. Quite new.   I have case from
one of  Fujitsu Siemens models and it has not restart button. So it is not
connected.
 By 2.6.18-4 kernel from stable Etch is it all right.
   Have a good time.

                                                                 Greetins

                                                                  Novak J.