Bonding/VLAN support for sunhme driver in 2.6.18 (etch)

Hello,

Don't know if this is the right place to e-mail instead of filing a bug
report directly. I have a Sun Netra T1 105 running Etch where I tried
to bond the 2 internal NIC and run 802.1q on top. What I find is that
the sunhme driver never had the proper support for either (the bonding
driver complains about link being down all the time even though the
underlying device works, and you need to lower the MTU to use
VLAN on top as the driver didn't raise the internal buffer for the
extra bytes in a 802.1q frame). I had a patch fixing both that I used
for the custom kernel that I build and I'm wondering what is the best
way for me to send this so it can be incorporated (maybe just attaching
the patch with my webmail client?)

Thanks,

Chris

PS: for the fixing link reporting, I had to call netif_carrier_on in
2 places in happy_meal_timer and netif_carrier_off in
happy_meal_begin_auto_negotiation. For 802.1q I had to change 2 skb_put
for the extra 4 bytes, as well as upping the BMAC_TXMAX and BMAC_RXMAX
from the default (which was never set in the driver)