RE: /scripts/local: Waiting for root file system...

> baah, too lazy to try it :P
> you didn't read the udev boot script that honours rootdelay
> *before* any other boot script is run.

I've downloaded the snapshot:
http://git.debian.org/?p=kernel/initramfs-tools.git;a=snapshot;h=HEAD

But I can' find it! There's no /scripts/init-premount/udev

rootdelay is mentioned only in these files:

kohts-vm6:~/kernel/initramfs-tools.git# grep -r rootdelay *
debian/changelog:  * init: Ignore non-numerical panic and rootdelay bootarg.
debian/changelog:  * init: Export ROOTDELAY to let udev boot script handle
eventual rootdelay.
debian/changelog:  * init: Parse /proc/cmdline for rootdelay.
debian/changelog:  * scripts/local: Use eventual rootfstype and rootdelay
info.
init:   rootdelay=*)
init:           ROOTDELAY="${x#rootdelay=}"
initramfs-tools.8:\fB \fI rootdelay

Am I missing something?