Re: Debian's Linux kernel continues to regress on freedom

> Coming back to looking at Debian after being preoccupied by family business, I
> see that the kernel team is not even seriously trying to separate out any
> non-free material.  There have been severe regressions from sarge and no attempt
> is being made to fix them.

Why don't you start to send patches then. Seems you have enough free
time to look after such issues. Fixing Kernels to work on more
(sometimes even important machines, like buildds) is a much more
important job than to get rid of oh so non-free firmware.

--
Bernd Zeimetz
<bernd@bzed.de>                         <http://bzed.de/>