Re: initramfs-tools / cryptoroot

Hi Maks,

> really nice work, sorry for my late reply, a bit busy lately..
np, so was I :)

> hmmm doesn't copy_exec already put the needed libraries without
It's a pitty, but no.

> explicit listing, check with
> update-initramfs -u -v
I already have...

Seems like ldd doesn't catch every dependecy. Is it possible that a library
reference is only visible to ldd when it's actually used or s.th.? I'm not a
real C coder and don't have a big clue about linking. I'll play around with
ltrace soon. (take that literally :-)

>> In this version I've completely left out dhclient/udhcpc, just using plain
>> ipconfig. The tarball's available here:
>>
>> http://www.itamservices.de/linux/downloads/initramfs-remoteunlock-0.1.tar.bz2
>
> cool and how does it work out?
>From what I've seen so far it works just fine. I'm going to do the next release
as a real .deb package (presumably in 1-2 weeks).

--
Daniel