firmware-ipw3945 and firmware-ipw2x00

Dear firmware-ipw3945 maintainers,

I am writting message for ask why firmware-ipw2100 and firmware-ipw2200 weren't packaged?

According to intel's FAQ[1], the firmware binaries can be redistribute without cost (free as in beer). There are restrictions against modification or redistribution of modified binaries, but can definitely redistribute the originals.

And on Intel's download page[2] show other linux distros such as Arch Linux, Fedora, Gentoo and T2-SDE all has the fw/ucode packaged, but Debian only packaged the driver.

So I think the firmware-ipw2x00 suitable in non-free, but I am not sure if any potential issue that we cannot package them?

[1] http://intellinuxwireless.org/index.php?n=FAQ&s=license
[2] http://intellinuxwireless.org/index.php?n=Downloads

-Andrew