Re: fstab update for persistent device names

* Bastian Blank (waldi@debian.org) [070726 11:40]:
> For the libata-pata support we need to change fstab on several arches to
> not break all systems which uses them.
>
> We need to decide which arches needs this rewrite now and which value
> should be filed in.

I'd like to ask you to postpone such changes until we split the
etch+.5-kernel off (because we don't want to change the fstab on the new
kernel, but on the upgrade from etch to lenny).

(And, BTW, I don't think this is a kernel-only topic, so setting Cc
accordingly).

Cheers,
Andi
--