Re: Status of linux-modules-contrib-2.6

On Sun, Jul 08, 2007 at 05:56:21PM +0200, Bastian Blank wrote:

> What is the state of linux-modules-contrib-2.6? It fails to build on
> several arches because of ivtv.

FWIW, the architectures on which it fails are architectures on which
l-m-c-2.6 seems to have never been built before either, so this isn't an
impediment to getting 2.6.21 into testing.  The only things holding
l-m-c-2.6 out as a candidate right now are the upload of the binary just
built on sparc, and NEW processing of the binaries for alpha and sparc.

Also, on mips l-m-c-2.6 appears to be failing not because of ivtv directly,
but because debian/control now excludes mips...