Re: Another level of agression ?

On Monday 28 May 2007 16:19, Sven Luther wrote:

Hi !
I'm not involved in your job at all, but I am a member of debian-kernel list
because I like to read about : "What is new in this area ?" What I can see
here is only personal issues unfortunately. I am telling You it is not worth
it... People you are professionals !!! you should work and think how I should
solve this problem or how I should solve out that one... .
Listen, I know something about C and C++ programming and I have to much free
time but even with this nobody probably will not invite me to the team like
You have created, so I feel myself very pour reading about things like
that...

Regards
Pawel Krzywicki

--
Etch Debian User: Pawel"at"Wartan"dot"org
kadu:3735326 Registered Linux User : 406139 |PLUG :1966491030