Re: The link /vmlinuz is a damaged link and The link /initrd.img is a damaged link due to lack of free disk space...

Sorry for the late reply.

On Friday 04 May 2007 06:29, Phillip Pi wrote:
> Do I need to worry about those errors? If so, then what do I need to
> fix this? I am afraid to reboot my computer and find Debian not able to
> boot up. :(

The broken link is not a problem in itself, but to make sure the kernel is
installed correctly I would advise to reinstall it (using 'aptitude
reinstall <kernel-image-...>').

If you have problems rebooting the system, you should be able to fix them
using the rescue mode of the Debian Installer:
http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/en.i386/ch08s07.html

If you need any additional help, I suggest you ask on the debian-user
mailing list.

Cheers,
FJP