Adding Emanuele Rocca to the team

Hi,

My current situation (move to a new country + new job + training) is
such that I'll not be able to actively perform my sparc maintainer
duties for at least another two months. To take care of the port in
the meantime (and, hopefully, afterwards too), I would like to ask to
add Emanuele Rocca <ema@debian.org> to the team as another sparc
maintainer. Emanuele has access to decent sparc hardware, and has been
recently doing a good job of tracking sparc kernel issues, reporting
them both to upstream and BTS, and doing some excellent debugging work
of his own. I would appreciate if other members of the team would
welcome Emanuele, and assist him whenever possible (from now on I
should have regular net access and will do my best to help too).

His alioth username is 'ema'.

Best regards,
--
Jurij Smakov                                           jurij@wooyd.org