SoC kernel configuration proposal and the expulsion request ...

Hi fellow kernel team member,

Well, given the DAMs judgement on the expulsion process, it is clear i won't
be around during the year to come and i am unsure if i will ever wish to come
back after that, only time will tell, i wish you all good luck and hope you
make good work on the debian kernel in the future.

Now, i had proposed a SoC project, and have had various students interested in
it. The one i had more hopes with was Guillaume Lopez, which did various email
exchanges with me, and has the needed background and knowledge to put the
various ideas i had about this issue into practice. The project can be found
here :

  http://code.google.com/soc/debian/app.html?csaid=PwYNHwdQRiwANBwUFhhxWy4RNRINH0VSXCxfYEABEV0BAHVfbhABQlgIAXM%3D%0A

I know some of you don't like me anymore, or don't want to work with me, but
do you think it is fair to the student, that for chosing unknowingly a topic i
was involved with, his project gets shuned by you guys because of that ?

So, i am temporarily expulsed, i wonder what this may do to the mentoring of
the SoC project, and just to be on the sure side, it would be nice if someone
else could actually mentor or co-mentor the project, or at least takes some
interest in it, and actually ask questions to the student to help him clarify
the issue.