Getting fedora-2.6.18-36186.patch

Hello everyone!

I've downloaded the sources of the kernel package on Debian Etch. Inside
debian/patches/features/all/xen there is a file called README that
points to the location of the place where the fedora-2.6.18-36186.patch
was grabbed from.

I've followed the URL and I have not found a way to download the patch
from the web interface, so I guess I will have to use Mercurial HG. I
have never used it before, and I was wondering whether there is a way to
download that patch with a single command (given that you have HG
installed in your system, of course), so that I don't have to do a
checkout (I am used to SVN).

I'd like to use that patch on a vanilla kernel to customize the options
before make-kpkg'ing without downloading the sources of the kernel
package every time. The final objective is to have my own .deb kernel
package with Xen included (the Debian way + my kernel config).

Thanks in advance.

--
Jaume Sabater
http://linuxsilo.net/