linux 2.6.20 with XEN

Title: linux 2.6.20 with XEN

Hi there!

I would like to ask whether someone has some information about
when is kernel 2.6.20 with XEN support going to arrive in Debian?

I need this to get my hardware working properly.
(It has the latest intel graphics chipset, which requires the latest
intel X server, which requires 2.6.20.)

I know that most uploads to Unstable are withheld because of the Etch
freeze, but something in Experimental, or even at something unofficial at
http://kernel-archive.buildserver.net/debian-kernel would be fine.

   * * *

AFAIK, the Debian Kernel Team usually fetches the XEN patches from the
Fedora kernels. Unfortunately, the latest thing the Fedora guys have
uploaded is 2.6.19 with XEN support, so no luck here.

However, OpenSuse has already compiled a XEN-enabled 2.6.20 kernel.
(GregKH uploaded it on on 09-03-2007.)

Is it possible to extract the relavent patches from the OpenSuse version,
and apply them to the Debian kernel? (I am not familiar with OpenSuse
packaging policies and practices, so I am not apt to this job.)

Does somebody know whether something like this is going to happen soon?
Or is there some other roadmap for this?

Thank you for the information:

    Kristof Csillag