order ...............enquiry

Dear sales,
I will like to show my interest in some of your products so i want you to send your price quote and i also want to be clear with some of your conditions of trade and i will like to ship the goods to my client in nigeria, greatfully do that.
...Do you ship goods bought at retailling units.
...what is your preffared method of payment.
...Do you accept credit cards.
...Do you ship   Nigeria
 thanks as i assure you a greater deal and await your favourable reply
best regards

Get your own web address.