Question about config of Debian/unstable kernel

Hello there,

I'm running the following Debian-unstable kernel:

Linux morannon 2.6.18-4-686 #1 SMP Wed Feb 21 16:06:54 UTC 2007 i686 GNU/Linux

Aptitude says:

  --\ Versions
i    2.6.18.dfsg.1-11

Is this kernel compiled/generated with the Large Block Devices enabled? Reason, I've mounted a 3.0TB filesystem via samba, but am seeing only 2.0TB of it via, for instance, df.

If this is not enabled, is there an easy way to do enable it in this binary kernel image, or do I have to generate my own kernel?

Thanks in advance,

Patrick.