Key still missing for

Recently, I've added the stuff talked about at:

        http://wiki.debian.org/DebianKernel

I've also added the key to my apt keyring using apt-key:

        http://kernel-archive.buildserver.net/key

But I am still getting:

        W: There is no public key available for the following key IDs:
        7E69EC77A74CDFEB

I have this entry in my sources.list

        ## Debian Kernel Latest from /dists/sid (targeted for sid)
        deb http://kernel-archive.buildserver.net/debian-kernel trunk main

Any idea as to how to fix this?

Things I've done is to search on MITs and other keyservers for that key.
None show up.

Sorry if the answer is obvious, but if I need a RTFM, then point me to
it.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net

the playfield. -- Thane Walkup