Re: New release of gspca (webcams support)

On Mon, Jan 15, 2007 at 09:06:22AM -0200, Otavio Salvador wrote:

> There're some new releases of gspca and those was basically support to
> new webcams models. We would like to ask for approval to Etch the new
> release and also request a new upload of linux-modules-extra-2.6.

What does gspca have to do with linux-modules-extra-2.6?  The current
l-m-e-2.6 build-depends on spca5xx-source, not on gspca-source.  Are you
suggesting that this be changed, when we're in the middle of a freeze and
are supposed to be working on clearing the RC bug list so we can release?