on the other hand you're going to have to worry about colour spaces and differences between tone on a monitor, camera, printer, and in paint.

New building Material Changes The Construction Of Buildings Worldwide.
Company On Verge Of Explosion!

Date: Monday, January 8, 2007
Company: Aerofoam Metals Inc.
Symbol: AFML
Price: $0.12
Target: $0.45

AFML's new Foam Aluminum called "Aerofoam" can replace drywall and
plywood in the construction of buildings. It increased strength,
lighter, superior fire retarding capability, superior moisture
resistance, superior resistance to mold, impervious to damage from pests
- and has an almost infinite lifespan.

This news just hit this Friday. This one could be the BIGGEST mover of
2007. Read the news and grab AFML First thing Monday!

Unlike the dollar, it's not novel to find these retro stamps - they're
useless! Check out Creating graphs at Bartelme design for a concise
guide to creating them with illustrator. Will I ever accept a UPS
shipment again: never.
51 up front to be used in 12 months. sure he's trying to sell you stuff,
but what a great way to look at the selection CoverPop. This year Canada
Post has permanent stamps.
Today I bought a book of stamps.
This is at least 14 years after Europe did the same: a stamp is a stamp
is a stamp, it's not a paper representation of money.
but I will never shop there again, and recommend no one else in Canada
tries either. I am appalled by their practices.
but I will never shop there again, and recommend no one else in Canada
tries either.
Cripes I hate colour spaces.
51 up front to be used in 12 months.
Why should it just be banks and criminal organizations that loan money?
It's a paper receipt that a service has been paid for. you're investing
in the service up front.
if you actually manage to get one out of the post office. mostly sweet,
with a few nuts. I inquired with the Post office worker.