Scheduling 2.6.17-1

Hello,

Linux 2.6.17 has been released today, and I would like to upload it to
unstable tomorrow (Monday 19.06).

snapshots for

amd64
i386
powerpc
s390
sparc

and the sources can be found here (when they have finished building):

http://kernel-archive.buildserver.net/debian-kernel/pool/main/l/linux-2.6/

What is the status of the other architectures?

alpha
arm
armeb
hppa
ia64
m68k
mips
mipsel

A note on NEW: xen images are deactivated until upstream has finished
2.6.17 patches. This means we will hit NEW now on all architectures, and
again on the xen architectures when those images are activated.

As usual, if someone needs more time than one day to get their flavor
working, please drop a note so we can reschedule.
And please, consider adding your arch to the snapshot buildd network, to
have it in shape for release in time.

Best regards
Frederik Schueler

--