need help

Hi all
if any debian developer is there then please advocate my application i am wating for an advovate.
email id :- apenguinlinux@gmail.com
Name :- Deepak Tripathi

Thanks

On 6/1/06, Bastian Blank <waldi@debian.org> wrote:
On Tue, May 30, 2006 at 12:34:49AM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> So if -15 is still broken I should plan to NMU rather than count on -16
> doing anything to address the needs of testing users in a timely manner?

Only porters have the right to do so with consensus within the porter
group. And even than, it will only produce load on the buildds.

Bastian

--
Without freedom of choice there is no creativity.
               -- Kirk, "The return of the Archons", stardate 3157.4

--
Deepak Tripathi
E3 71V3 8Y C063 (We Live By Code)