aacraid 1.1.5-2392

Seems we are rediscovering a known issue with DELL PERC 3/Di and aacraid
causing intermittent I/O issues on 2.6.8 Sarge stock kernel.

I suspect same as this one (amongst others);
http://lists.us.dell.com/pipermail/linux-poweredge/2005-September/022494.html

DELL advises using aacraid-1.1.5-2392 (which is ahead of the version on the
Adaptec website -- eek).

I'm sure I can hack something from the Redhat RPM's, or speak to the author
directly, but has this issue been addressed formally in the Debian kernel
somewhere? I can't match kernel aacraid versions up with Adaptecs, but
clearly 2.6.16-1 is 1.1.4 based so later than 1.1.2-lk2, although I assume it
is maintained separately.

Afraid kernel bug reporting in Debian leaves me feeling inadequate as I never
know which package to file bugs against.